Zander’s Perianesthesia Prep Course has 16.25 CEs. We would love to come to your facility. Zander Perioperative is confident that it will genuinely help your staff successfully sit for the Certified Ambulatory PeriAnestheisa (CAPA) or Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse (CPA) exams. It is also a good review and a bunch of CEs for current certified perioperative nurses too.
This course was created at a large teaching hospital to help perianesthesia nurses become certified. A busy level I trauma center with a thriving heart program and children’s hospital provided an abundance of real world experience to our instructors. Born from the reality of a busy surgical department, this CAPA/CPN prep course has developed and strengthened into one of the most comprehensive study programs available.
Hosting a Course:
- The registration fee is $270 per person (we also offer a discount for early registrations).
- Minimum of 12 registrants (average class size runs between 25-35 participants).
- No cost to your facility unless they would like to pay all or part of the registration fee for attendees from your hospital.
- A classroom that will seat a minimum of 30 people with a computer and projector is required.
- Zander covers the responsibility of registration, printing, evaluations, CE certificates, and the instructor’s travel.